Rolling River Day Camp News & Blog
Posted November 7, 2013 by Marissa Goodman
Sign up now for our annual after-dark camp event, The Great Date Night!
- WHAT: Free babysitting at Rolling River! Drop off the kids for awesome camp activities while you spend the night out at dinner or finishing some holiday shopping. Appropriate for ages 2-12.
- WHO: Free for 2014 Enrolled Campers ($25 per child for non-enrolled campers)
- WHEN: Saturday, December 7, 2014 from 6:00-8:00pm
- WHERE: Rolling River Day Camp 477 Ocean Avenue. East Rockaway, NY
- ACTIVITIES: Campers will be divided by age group and will participated in supervised, age-appropriate camp activities. Activities may include arts and crafts, cooking, gymnastics, DJ dance party, music, Nintendo Wii, computers, relay races, trivia and more.
Please bring an unwrapped toy to donate to Toys for Tots. All campers will leave with a special holiday gift.
Parents may RSVP their campers by logging on to their Camp In Touch account, clicking on “Forms and Documents”, and electronically signing the Great Date Night RSVP form.