2014-2015 School Year Holiday Camps:
February Break- Tuesday, February 17 to Friday, February 20, 2015
Spring Break- Monday, April 6 to Thursday, April 9, 2015
Click Here to Download the 2015 April Holiday Camp Registration Form
Camp is not just for the summer anymore! Parents now have a safe and affordable option for their children when school is closed for holiday breaks. At Rolling River Holiday Camps, experienced educators and camp professionals translate the life skills learned at summer camp into productive, supervised and of course fun vacation days!
Children at Holiday Camp have the opportunity to make new friends, play games and build self-confidence. Holiday Camps utilize Rolling River’s spacious private facility to provide children with a variety of fun indoor and outdoor activities. Holiday Camps are open to both Rolling River Day Camp families and non-enrolled families as well.
What is it like to be back at Rolling River for the holidays? Just like camp…but with warmer clothes!
- Athletics including Soccer, Baseball, Basketball and more
- Arts & Crafts and Cooking projects
- Nintendo Wii games including Dance Dance Revolution, Rock Band, Just Dance and more!
- Computer games/Movies
- Playground free play
- Indoor and Outdoor Relay Races
- Kids Yoga/ Martial Arts/Fitness Classes
- DJ Dance Parties
- Off-Campus Field Trips (i.e Bowling)
Holiday Camps are held on Rolling River’s meticulous 5 acre campground which includes numerous indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Innovative outdoor playgrounds
- Nintendo Wii room with large television screens
- Mini golf course
- Auditorium with stage and professional sound system
- Tented 3,000 sq. foot athletic area
- air-conditioned/heated cafeteria
- Beach and grass volleyball courts
- Tumbling/gymnastics room
- Creative indoor playrooms
Holiday Camp Important Information
- DATES: February Break, April Spring Break Week and more!
- TIME: Half Day- 9:00am-1:00pm, Full Day- 9:00a.m.-4:00p.m. (extended time available until 6:00p.m. at an additional cost)
- TRANSPORTATION: Parent drop off and pickup; transportation included for off-campus field trips
- LUNCH: Lunch is NOT provided during Holiday Camp. Campers bring a bagged lunch that is peanut-free. Snacks are provided through innovative cooking projects.
- REGISTRATION: Enrolled campers can log on to their Camp In Touch account to download the registration form. Holiday Camp Tuition can be found on the registration form.
Please call Jon at camp or email email@example.com if you have any questions about Holiday Camp.