2013-2014 School Year Holiday Camps:
Election Day- Tuesday, November 5, 2013
February Break- Tuesday, February 18 to Friday, February 21, 2014
Spring Break- Monday, April 14 to Thursday, April 17, 2014-
Click Here to Download the Spring Break 2014 Registration Form
Camp is not just for the summer anymore! Parents now have a safe and affordable option for their children when school is closed for holiday breaks. At Rolling River Holiday Camps, experienced educators and camp professionals translate the life skills learned at summer camp into productive, supervised and of course fun vacation days!
Children at Holiday Camp have the opportunity to make new friends, play games and build self-confidence. Holiday Camps utilize Rolling River’s spacious private facility to provide children with a variety of fun indoor and outdoor activities. Holiday Camps are open to both Rolling River Day Camp families and non-enrolled families as well.
What is it like to be back at Rolling River for the holidays? Just like camp…but with warmer clothes!
- Athletics including Soccer, Baseball, Basketball and more
- Arts & Crafts and Cooking projects
- Nintendo Wii games including Dance Dance Revolution, Rock Band, Just Dance and more!
- Computer games/Movies
- Playground free play
- Indoor and Outdoor Relay Races
- Kids Yoga/ Martial Arts/Fitness Classes
- DJ Dance Parties
- Off-Campus Field Trips (i.e Bowling)
Holiday Camps are held on Rolling River’s meticulous 5 acre campground which includes numerous indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Innovative outdoor playgrounds
- Nintendo Wii room with large television screens
- Mini golf course
- Auditorium with stage and professional sound system
- Tented 3,000 sq. foot athletic area
- air-conditioned/heated cafeteria
- Beach and grass volleyball courts
- Tumbling/gymnastics room
- Creative indoor playrooms
Holiday Camp Important Information
- DATES: Election Day, Presidents’ Week, Spring Break Week and more!
- TIME: 9:00a.m.-4:00p.m. (extended time available until 6:00p.m. at an additional cost)
- TRANSPORTATION: Parent drop off and pickup; transportation included for field trips
- LUNCH: Lunch is NOT provided during Holiday Camp. Campers bring a bagged lunch that is peanut-free. Snacks are provided.
- COST: Enrollment materials for upcoming Holiday Camps can be found on your Camp In Touch account forms page or by requesting a copy from the camp office
Please call Ali at camp or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about Holiday Camp.