How to Join the Crew
Alumni staff members will receive an invitation to return in November. Returning staff members do NOT need to complete the online staff application but do need to set up a review meeting and contract signing.
All first-time staff members (including past CITs) must apply to work through Rolling River’s online application. In order to be considered for a position at Rolling River Day Camp, you need to complete the following:
- Complete the online application under the “Staff Application” tab
- SEND 3 ONLINE REFERENCE FORMS through the Staff Application to non-relatives (teachers/guidance counselor, religious affiliation, coach, employer, former camp supervisor). We prefer references that speak about both your personal characteristics and your ability to work with children. We cannot call you in for an interview until we have both the online application as well as the 3 online reference forms.
- If a position is available in your area of interest, you will receive a phone call to set up an interview
- References will be followed up by the Rolling River office staff after your interview
- If your references are satisfactory, you will be invited to sign a contract
Click here to download the staff forms!