How to Join the Crew
In order to be considered for a position at Rolling River Day Camp, you need to complete the following:
- Download and print 3 reference forms which can be found under the “Staff Forms” tab
- Complete the online application under the “Staff Application” tab
- If you would prefer to complete a paper application, please contact Rolling River’s main office at 593-2267 or email@example.com
- SEND 3 REFERENCE FORMS to non-relatives (teachers/guidance counselor, religious affiliation, coach, employer, former camp supervisor). We prefer references that speak about both your personal characteristics and your ability to work with children. Ask your references to return the ORIGINAL REFERENCE FORMS to camp. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT FAXED OR EMAILED COPIES.
- If a position is available in your area of interest, you will receive a phone call to set up an interview
- References will be followed up by the Rolling River office staff after your interview
- If your references are satisfactory, you will be invited to sign a contract
Click here to download the staff forms!